So yum and perfectly pulled! This can also be made with cheap cuts of pork too. Served best in wraps with salad.. or in taco’s! And with a large Tequila! Bek x
- 750g Chuck steak diced into 1cm cubes
- 1 shallot peeled and cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup tinned tomatoes
- 1tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp TMX vege stock concentrate
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs jalapeno’s (pickled jar variety) or 1 red chilli but jalapenos are the best!
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
Put garlic cloves and shallot in TMX bowl and chop on Speed 7 for 6 seconds.
Add remainder of ingredients to bowl and cook for 60 minutes at 100 degrees reverse Speed 1 without measuring cup (use basket on top of lid if splattering).
When finished check for seasoning. Add salt and or pepper if needed
Cook for another 30 minutes at 100 deg reverse Speed 1 – when finished meat should be mostly shredded up, shred any remaining meaty chunks with a fork.
Serve with Tacos or wraps.