- 100g cashews (or peanuts)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1-2 red chillies (note I did one but wish I’d done 2)
- 2 coriander roots
- 20g fresh ginger peeled
- 1 brown/red onion, halved
- 1 large red capsicum roughly chopped
- 40g olive oil
- 270g coconut cream
- 50g fish sauce
- Juice of 1 lime (approx. 25g)
- 25g palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock paste
- 200g prawns, peeled (note you could add more)
- 2 carrots, julienne
- Handful of snow peas
- Fresh coriander leaves to garnish
Add cashews to the bowl and mill on Speed 9 for 10 seconds. Set Aside.
Add garlic, chillies, coriander roots and ginger to the bowl and chop on Speed 8 for 3 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
Add onion and capsicum and chop on Speed 5 for 2 seconds.
Add oil and sauté for 5 minutes at 120°/Varoma Temp Speed 1.
Add coconut cream, fish sauce, stock paste, lime, palm sugar and cashews and cook for 15 minutes at 100deg Speed 1.
Add prawns, carrot and snow peas and cook for a further 5 minutes at 100° Reverse Speed Soft.
Serve with rice and garnish with coriander.