I've been hearing alot of people talking about the Coles Kale Coleslaw of late. How good could it really be? So I bought it and tried it and yep it was delicious. But those that know me know I don't do pre-packaged stuff so I whipped up my own version. This was served up last night with fish and chips (homemade of course) and to my delight my kids woofed it down, even after I said it was kale! Why wouldn't they though, look how pretty it is!
- 150g raw carrot roughly chopped
- 150g red cabbage roughly chopped
- 60g kale roughly chopped
- 100g beetroot peeled and quartered
- 10g each of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds
- 10g coriander leaves and stems
- 50g mayonnaise
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Add all ingredients and chop on Speed 4.5 for 5 seconds. Check consistency and repeat for 1 second at a time until it’s chopped to your preference.