- 1 brown onion (peeled and halved)
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 sprigs of rosemary leaves
- 3 carrots (sliced)
- 600g-800g lamb meat diced
- 80g tomato paste
- 50g worcestershire sauce (homemade is best!)
- 50g TMX vegetable stock paste or beef stock paste
- 300g water
- 50g plain flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
Add rosemary, onion and garlic to bowl and chop for 3 seconds on Speed 7. Sauté for 5 minutes at 100deg Speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 45 minutes at 100deg Reverse Speed 1. If you need to reduce sauce you can add extra flour and cook for a further 10 minutes or cook with No MC and basket on top. Allow mix to cool before placing in EDC pastry to avoid soggy pastry.