This is a delicious, fresh tasting dish that can be spicier by adding extra jalapeños. I served this with coconut rice which I jazzed up by making my own coconut milk but added some ginger and garlic into the coconut when making. My whole family really enjoyed this dish. Eb x
Print this recipe
- 1 garlic
- 15g fresh basil
- 10g lime juice (1 lime) you can add zest also
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp jalepenos (more if you wish)
- 20g oil
Add all ingredients to the bowl and blitz on Speed 6 for 20 seconds.
- 4-8 chicken thighs sliced thick
- Vegetables of choice (snow peas, cabbage, zucchini, capsicum)
Add chicken and vegetables to the bowl and cook for 15 minutes on Reverse Soft Speed at 100 deg.
Serve with Coconut Rice