This is so easy and so tasty. The kids will love it! Add some extra jalapeno’s if you like the heat... Bek x
- 800g chicken thigh fillets or chicken thigh pieces
- 1 portion of TMX salsa from EDC
- 2/3 cup of white rice
- 1 cup frozen or tinned corn
- 1tbsp TMX vege stock dissolved in 1 cup water (or 1 cup packaged chicken stock)
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 250g cheese
Grate cheese speed 7 for 10 seconds, set aside
Place rice, salsa, corn, olives and stock into the base of a casserole dish (gently stir to incorporate)
Place chicken evenly over the top and top with grated cheese
Bake in a 180 degree oven for 1 hour or until rice is tender.
Serve with green salad.