My kids love the Thermomix tomato sauce and I love the fact I know what's in it.
But lately the tomatoes are very expensive so I have made a recipe that uses tinned tomatoes. It was perfect first time. Amber x
- 3 tins of tomatoes (I used the chopped ones)
- Clove of garlic
- 10g ginger
- 1 tablespoon of ezy sauce
- I small tub/tin of tomato paste
- 2 onions (peeled and halved)
- 50 to 100 g sugar (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 apples quartered
Put onions in Thermomix with garlic and ginger and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 60 minutes at 100deg Speed 1.
Blend for 30 seconds Speed 9.
Pour into sterilised bottles.