- 500g diced chicken thigh fillet
- ¼ cup marmalade
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup kecap manis
- ¼ soy sauce
- 2cm fresh ginger
- 1 red chilli deseeded
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice
- 2 chicken stock cubes (or 1 cup liquid chicken stock plus 1tsp TMX vege stock concentrate)
- 1 cup water (do not add if you used liquid stock )
- 1 tbsp cornflour to thicken
- Toasted sesame seeds to garnish
Place diced chicken in Thermomix basket.
Add remaining ingredients except cornflour and sesame seeds to TMX bowl and blitz on Speed 8 for 30 seconds.
Put in basket and cook for 30 minutes at 100 degrees Speed 4. You may have to stir chicken in basket half way through
When cooking is complete, remove basket and add chicken to thermoserver
Mix 1tbsp cornflour with ¼ cup water
Cook sauce for a further 7 minutes at 100 degrees Speed 4 adding cornflour through hole in the lid
When complete, pour sauce over chicken in Thermoserver. Serve sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds.